Ask BP...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

The Sideshow
Posted in: Brandt Peters

Do you have a favorite character of yours, or you just like them all equally?

Miskat wrote:
mdm168 wrote:
i know you guys stay insanely busy with your workload, maintaining everything etc. but ive noticed recently in some of the pics of peoples collections one off skelves in color schemes that are fairly magnificent. do you and kathie still undertake these if you have the time? would love one!

We don't really take on commissions-- we release one-off skelves at shows every few months like the current Circus Annual Group show up at SF right now. Occasionally we'll offer "random goodness minis" in our online store-- these are non editioned tests and sold blind box style.

Thanks for the info! I'll have to keep an eye out!

• 434 posts
  • from the party bowl
Brandt, do you have any updates on a potential Stingy Jack subscription?

• 363 posts
  • from Bay Area, California
Hey Brandt! I was wondering how you achieved your line quality and weight on your prints/sketches? Thanks!

Hey Brandt, I would love to see more of your original artwork and custom 3D's available in the webstore! ;,;

Looking to buy: Skelve's, Kuma's, Bubbleguts and more...
I'm interested in just about anything Circus Posterus.
Some things I need to fill holes in my collection are:
Pink candy coated Kuma
White Shadow Skelve
Bubbleguts
Jack and Lucky
Lucky Skulls

• 290 posts
  • from San Francisco & Bay Area
Any chance of another release of Big Sals. They are great to have customized but they're getting harder and harder to come by. Please, release another one. Perhaps a grey one?

Just had a crazy idea for Skelve and was wondering what you think.

Imagine for a moment a Lava Lamp Skelve!

It'd kinda be like the Infected Kuma Skelves, but instead of having a skeleton inside, it would have all that cool lava lamp stuff (I have no idea what they're made of LOL). Just imagine all the possibilites.

What do you think? Good idea or great idea? Personally I think it's a great idea and would definitely get in line to buy one. :D

• 290 posts
technical question: I have an Big Sal that was customized by you and Kathie. I'm assuming that it was an early one because it's still 'wet'. (Or rather, it's still tacky to the touch.) I've had several Big Sals customize by other artist. And recently while someone customized one for me, they informed me that they could not get it to dry because it (the Big Sal) was a different plastic base and would not accept an oil based paint.
What is the proper procedure for painting a Big Sal. As I plan to have more customized I want to be able to explain to the artist what not to do and what they should do. Thank You.

• 60 posts
  • from Chicago Suburbs
Question: Do you and Kathie ever fix figures that have chipped paint? Two of my skelves need a little love :(

Currently looking For:
-Skelves (I don't have too many, so I'm not picky!)
-Terror Boys Oilsih - Petrol Chase

Hi Brandt, I have no idea if this thread is still active, but I saw you had started learning zBrush and was wondering what kind of workflow you'll be using with this? is it for 3d printing/Scupts, or just for digital art's sake?

One other question, Do you have any plans down the line to work with Ferg again for another Trouble/Terrorboy release?

• 290 posts
I have heard rumors to the effect that there will be a dead-bunny lava-lamp skelve released later this year. when will this come out?

• 290 posts
Still waiting for the answer regarding the dead bunny lava lamp skelve.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

The Sideshow
Posted in: Brandt Peters

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.153s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off