Some Sketches

1, 2

The Sideshow
Posted in: Travis Louie

Wow! Your sketches are just amazing! They look like photographs!

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
Travis: Sorry for the silly question, but I remember you having a Boston Terrier painting for sale awhile back... Do you have a print or sketch available of that or a similar one, perhaps? I am obsessed with BTs. ;)

I love Boston Terriers, . . .I did do a painting of one for my firsat show at Roq La Rue Gallery almost 5 years ago. I haven't done a print of it yet.

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
Travis Louie wrote:
I love Boston Terriers, . . .I did do a painting of one for my firsat show at Roq La Rue Gallery almost 5 years ago. I haven't done a print of it yet.

SO awesome!!! Please, please, please make a print of that one (when you get a chance)!!! I know me, and all of my BT-obsessed friends and family would buy one!!!! :D

Apologies for the crappy phone pic, as it does the sketch no justice, but I wanted to share now that I'm trying to be more active here. Travis was very kind enough to send me this sketch last year simply for being a certain numbered follower on Twitter. If you think his work looks incredible on a computer screen, it's even more impressive in person! Many thanks again to you Travis. :)

Turcicus wrote:
Apologies for the crappy phone pic, as it does the sketch no justice, but I wanted to share now that I'm trying to be more active here. Travis was very kind enough to send me this sketch last year simply for being a certain numbered follower on Twitter. If you think his work looks incredible on a computer screen, it's even more impressive in person! Many thanks again to you Travis. :)

That is awesome Turcicus! I'm still at work trying to accumulate some original Travis Louie art. His drawings sell out so damn fast that I need to pick up the pace to get something.

Marleybone wrote:
That is awesome Turcicus! I'm still at work trying to accumulate some original Travis Louie art. His drawings sell out so damn fast that I need to pick up the pace to get something.

Thanks Marleybone. And I'm right there with ya - I need to pick up some (more) of his drawings as well.

1, 2

The Sideshow
Posted in: Travis Louie

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.190s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off