Mandarake Toy Stores - Tokyo

1, 2

The Sideshow
Posted in: Kaiju & Sofubi

I think they have an online store also.

A plush inside the toy! How cool is that!

Mandrake looks awesome. Thanks for sharing the photos and your experience.

I've made good use of Mandarake for a long time now (3 orders delivered and one on it's way just this month!) so feel free to ask any questions. More items are posted on their Japanese site: http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/ja/ the cart system is linked to the English site so you can add to your cart on Jp site and switch to actually place the order (some items you may have to request to be updated on the En site). Even on the En site it's usually best to do searches in Japanese. There're several stores but you can only combine items/orders with the same store. Never order without the intention to buy, one cancelled order and they'll probably ban you from that specific store! Only larger stores have 1 or 2 English speakers such as Nakano, so any direct emails with stores may come across as confusing and even unfriendly. They mainly deal in secondhand goods but no-one takes better care of their property than the Japanese and they overstate any damage - I've purchased items listed as 'box damaged' but looked brand new.

(´・ω・`)

Cool tip, thanks fallen!

fallen wrote:
I've made good use of Mandarake for a long time now (3 orders delivered and one on it's way just this month!) so feel free to ask any questions. More items are posted on their Japanese site: http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/ja/ the cart system is linked to the English site so you can add to your cart on Jp site and switch to actually place the order (some items you may have to request to be updated on the En site). Even on the En site it's usually best to do searches in Japanese. There're several stores but you can only combine items/orders with the same store. Never order without the intention to buy, one cancelled order and they'll probably ban you from that specific store! Only larger stores have 1 or 2 English speakers such as Nakano, so any direct emails with stores may come across as confusing and even unfriendly. They mainly deal in secondhand goods but no-one takes better care of their property than the Japanese and they overstate any damage - I've purchased items listed as 'box damaged' but looked brand new.

(´・ω・`)

Ok, I have a question! I'm familiar with this store name and would die to see it in person someday!! But I'm looking for an item that I thought they made, but I can't find it. Do you know if they made those small cupcake like items called Ghost of Choco? I saw a photo of them one time only, and I associated them with Mandarake at the time, and have never seen them again. I've searched their store many times but don't see them. Am I chasing the wrong store? Ever heard of that item?

1, 2

The Sideshow
Posted in: Kaiju & Sofubi

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.119s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off