http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoznYyt5dmY

Here is a little look into Brandt's side of "Trigger"
We hope you enjoy!

• 2467 posts
  • from San Francisco

• 178 posts
  • from Albuquerque NM
they are great right! Seriously Great Work by KAMIO

Living Behind the Counter at STRANGER FACTORY!!!

Fantastic!!!! So glad you guys are doing these videos. Really happy to see some more of Brandt's girls...and you know someone is busy when they have their Bluetooth in during interviews Lol

These are such cool videos!! Thank you for sharing!! Brandt seems like such a down to earth nice guy!! I hope I get the opportunity to meet him some day..

• 811 posts
  • from Southern California
Always great to see these videos. Love seeing the artists at work and hearing a little about what shaped their styles. Look forward to seeing more.

• 172 posts
  • from Reading PA
I agree these videos are great. I also like that Brandt is sketching with the Graphgear 1000 pencil, I got some awhile back and they are the best for sketching.

• 581 posts
  • from Oakland Hills CA
Soooooo Brandt was like a cliff diver as a lil' kid!?! :shock:
These are great btw!!!

"Lee LOVES the anus." - ingrownmayo

• 2467 posts
  • from San Francisco
Moloko Plus wrote:
These are such cool videos!! Thank you for sharing!! Brandt seems like such a down to earth nice guy!! I hope I get the opportunity to meet him some day..

Brandt is always a great conversation, just catch him after the cons/shows.

And Kyle and Amie knock it out of the park!! This was great, guys!!

Moloko Plus wrote:

He's the best of the best, for sure. Take a trip to NM, you'll be happy you did!

Miskat wrote:
I want a smiley that rips off testicles and then sets them on fire.

Excellent work thanks for sharing

My wife got me plane tickets for this show for Christmas. These videos just make me more excited.

• 439 posts
  • from East Coast / Southwest
  • Mod
Hey gang!

Just woke up... I love Kyle and Amy - thanks you two. In the middle of all of my madness this past month, they put together a brilliant piece on both Ferg and I. These two along with you guys make it all so much fun! Thanks for the awesome comments and the kindness... grabbin some grub, then off to continue to set up the show!

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?
Honestly the first video was too crazy for my tastes but as more videos come out the more I'm really enjoying them. They are really coming together stylistically, especially the Ferg and Brant video, great work!

Also I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sketch Brandt did with the woman in a framed skirt holing a razor blade. I'm hoping it will be available at the Trigger show.

brandtpeters wrote:
for the record Yerflap -- if someone is going to be hard as steel about opinions it's you -- I can count on it like I can count on a brain freeze after downing a slurpee to fast...

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
This is a great video, you guys! Thanks again for doing these! :D It was so great to see BP's dad and hear the "awesome" stories! It was especially interesting to see Brandt "in action" drawing and painting, too! :bottomsup:

P.S. - That Antiques & Oddities store is awesome, so if anyone is already in town to see the show at SF, check that place out if you have time! It's totally worth it, in my opinion. :thumbsup:

1, 2  

The Sideshow
Posted in: STRANGER FACTORY CHANNEL

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.459s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off