DrilOne T-Shirts

1, 2, 3  

The Sideshow
Posted in: DrilOne

• 2486 posts
  • from San Francisco

The T-Shits will be screen printed on shirts made by Tulex. They are similar to American Apparel. Mens sizes are a bit looser than AA. 4.5 oz. 100% combed ring spun cotton 30/1 fine knit jersey. Tear-Away tag.
* I will print 3XL – 5XL on Gildan

This is a Pre-Order and these will ship in 2-3 weeks.
The colors and sizing of graphic may vary slightly as these are not the printed shirts in the image.

If you need a larger size please email me, as this is pre-order so I can accommodate

So the Cold-war Olive and Lime Clean Drone will only be available during pre-order. They will not be printed in these colors again. The Cold-war Red and Dirty Orange Drone will be stocked in the store. Also Women’s sizes and 3XL-5XL are also ONLY available during pre-order.

Order now as Pre-order ends on Tuesday March 19, 2013.
http://drilone.bigcartel.com/

• 310 posts
  • from South San Francisco, CA
Those are badass. I'm in!

• 998 posts
  • from Southern California
Good stuff. I'll get one fo sho.

Instagram: BoboPfitz

• 1050 posts
  • from Los Angeles
Love them! Please make them in tiny girl sizes. :)

• 2486 posts
  • from San Francisco
sawdustbear wrote:

Okay I asked this on IG. I was told girl shirts are hit or miss in sizing when it comes to different brands. For who ever pre-orders one can get girl sizes. I wont sell them normally. So what brand do you think works for girls?

• 1050 posts
  • from Los Angeles
DrilOne wrote:
sawdustbear wrote:

Okay I asked this on IG. I was told girl shirts are hit or miss in sizing when it comes to different brands. For who ever pre-orders one can get girl sizes. I wont sell them normally. So what brand do you think works for girls?

American Apparel girls sizing is good, and their unisex sizing is not bad for girls! Actually, it's not that their sizing is particularly super accurate, it's more that AA's become such a standard that everyone generally knows their AA size. Alternative Apparel is also great(both girls and unisex), and their sizing is similar to American Apparel.

• 2486 posts
  • from San Francisco
sawdustbear wrote:
DrilOne wrote:
sawdustbear wrote:

American Apparel girls sizing is good, and their unisex sizing is not bad for girls! Actually, it's not that their sizing is particularly super accurate, it's more that AA's become such a standard that everyone generally knows their AA size. Alternative Apparel is also great(both girls and unisex), and their sizing is similar to American Apparel.

I have had hit or miss in with AA for my shirts. They get too small after washing. But I think for girl shirts I will do some AA.

• 644 posts
  • from Canadian Wilds with bears and owls and stuff.
Ya, go with AA.

I ordered two shirts from Outsmart- the Tolleson, an Large AA one, fits great. The Rsin one, also a L, is a tent and going to need a good wash and maybe a bit of tailoring :)

• 2486 posts
  • from San Francisco
Zoul wrote:
Ya, go with AA.

I ordered two shirts from Outsmart- the Tolleson, an Large AA one, fits great. The Rsin one, also a L, is a tent and going to need a good wash and maybe a bit of tailoring :)

You see I like Gilden, but I guess womens run larger.

• 644 posts
DrilOne wrote:
Zoul wrote:
Ya, go with AA.

Heh- seems so. I suppose a M in that brand would suffice. It's all gettin' the brands/sizing down pact, which is an easy thing once you know.

• 1050 posts
  • from Los Angeles
DrilOne wrote:
Zoul wrote:
Ya, go with AA.

Maybe you burly manly men don't notice them, but Gildan shirts are way too rough for my soft lady skin.:)

• 2486 posts
  • from San Francisco
sawdustbear wrote:
DrilOne wrote:
Zoul wrote:
Ya, go with AA.

Maybe you burly manly men don't notice them, but Gildan shirts are way too rough for my soft lady skin.:)

And Some of the AA shirts are to clingy and small for me. but I will comply with your soft lady skin needs...

• 2486 posts
  • from San Francisco

So the Shirts are Tulex. They fit well on me but have that AA feel. They are similar to the womens tees too. sizing should be the same. If you need a larger size please email me, as this is pre-order so I can accommodate

http://drilone.bigcartel.com/

• 644 posts
Awesome Alex! Payday is tomorrow so I will add this to my list ;)

• 2486 posts
  • from San Francisco

1, 2, 3  

The Sideshow
Posted in: DrilOne

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.082s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off