Trouble Boy #7 - The Drifter

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  

The Sideshow
Posted in: FERG

• 490 posts
  • from Grayson, GA
This is definitely a Tomenosuke exclusive, don't see any reason SDCC would be an impact on the sale.

More details are to be announced around the end of April.

WTB: CMR Unripe Print....PLEASE HELP! :)

Can't wait to see it.

gregm wrote:
This is definitely a Tomenosuke exclusive, don't see any reason SDCC would be an impact on the sale.

More details are to be announced around the end of April.

thats what I thought...but with the sdcc talk i thought i might have missed something

Eagerly awaiting the release of this one!!

According to Spanky Stokes these are going to be good to go in May.
Really hope I can get one without paying silly money as I have all the other Trouble Boys.

Fielder wrote:
Really hope I can get one without paying silly money as I have all the other Trouble Boys.

I have no idea where this info came from -- I spoke with Ferg this afternoon and a release date has not been set. It may very well drop in May but he hasn't confirmed anything yet.

Miskat wrote:
I want a smiley that rips off testicles and then sets them on fire.

vinylgoddess wrote:
Fielder wrote:

I have no idea where this info came from -- I spoke with Ferg this afternoon and a release date has not been set. It may very well drop in May but he hasn't confirmed anything yet.

At least he didn't put his foot in his mouth in front of Ferg like I did on CAD :embarrassed:

Aw Trev, don't worry about it. You're just excited like the rest of us, it's cool!

Miskat wrote:
I want a smiley that rips off testicles and then sets them on fire.

vinylgoddess wrote:
Aw Trev, don't worry about it. You're just excited like the rest of us, it's cool!

Oh that I am. Hoping to get lucky with this release like I have with the others :D

• 105 posts
  • from Tustin, CA
Trouble boy information cannot come any time sooner

SANGREAZUL!!!

• 160 posts
  • from San Diego, CA
dimply_gecko wrote:
vinylgoddess wrote:
Fielder wrote:

At least he didn't put his foot in his mouth in front of Ferg like I did on CAD :embarrassed:

Don't trip though, you were just misguided that's all, and the info has been all cleared up now, I was thinking the same thing when I read it too.

• 160 posts
  • from San Diego, CA

• 105 posts
  • from Tustin, CA
chase1319 wrote:

cannot wait for this to go down hopefully it isnt hard to get like everything else hahahah

SANGREAZUL!!!

This one is hot. I've been tempted to pick up other Trouble Boys, but haven't gotten around to it..I may just pick this one up though. Is there an official release date yet? We're almost at the end of May.

• 160 posts
  • from San Diego, CA
jacranky wrote:
This one is hot. I've been tempted to pick up other Trouble Boys, but haven't gotten around to it..I may just pick this one up though. Is there an official release date yet? We're almost at the end of May.

nope still no official date yet...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  

The Sideshow
Posted in: FERG

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.219s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off