Inda StefaNiSkiO Collection

1, 2  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

Hello everyone I'm new to your blog and I've never had the occasioen to publish part of what I collection, I started to collect the Skelve recently two ... three months, and I love them are Spectacular! At the beginning I was oriented only to 3AA and SQUADT ... life! then every day living of novelty and discovering new artists in the world ..
Now I have decided to start buying these works give as they do here the great masters of the CP family.
Before I bought all the releases, but it's crazy, there are too many, do not always work and so it is very difficult to keep up with all the new revenue. When I make a payment for an exclusive such as a Squadt, the adrenaline is at its highest!
Sorry for my poor english

Arrived last week
Shogun SHIHO
Hell Lotus
These are the latest arrivals JULY 8

soon to post more shots, now I'm going to sleep here in Italy are 3:53 am

WTB:OG&mini,Masao MessageBoardRelease, WhiteshadowCuspid, Plasma&Mini,Mini indigo, SpecterKuma, MiniWhite shadow, PurpleGreeter,Red death MASAO MINI,StarryViolet Mini, 4Legged Red Death Masao, Fire-EyesMega,Overcast Kuma,Honey Mini,Frostbite Masao

• 2486 posts
  • from San Francisco
Thats a really great start!

• 363 posts
  • from Bay Area, California
very nice, Stefano!

Who did that custom mini greeter?

My first pieces bought at a show! Finally I am happy to have received them!
Thank you with all my heart Aubrie, Ko and the great Staff SF&CP, very helpful throughout! Really very grateful to have these amazing pieces of art!

sorry for the bad quality of the photos, the diaphragm is too open and there is blur.!
I tremble too much with my hands, ugly problem

Really satisfied!

Thank you with all my heart!
Best regards
Stefano

WTB:OG&mini,Masao MessageBoardRelease, WhiteshadowCuspid, Plasma&Mini,Mini indigo, SpecterKuma, MiniWhite shadow, PurpleGreeter,Red death MASAO MINI,StarryViolet Mini, 4Legged Red Death Masao, Fire-EyesMega,Overcast Kuma,Honey Mini,Frostbite Masao

Nice pickups Stefano. One of my favorite customs from that show

My absolute favorite was....SCRIBE Arion Ater Mountain Mud Puppy
I was willing to do anything to buy this piece, really a beautiful job!

But anyway I am very happy to have these wonderful pieces in my collection,
the first real pieces of an exhibition, shows ... amazing event!

And I thank the Staff of SF & CP, for giving me the opportunity to have them!
Really very pleased with the spectacular pieces bought!

My.... Lana Crooks Stigr’s Skeletal Suit
is N° 1/4........Enjoy!!!!

I thought that every big piece was unique in the world.!?

Good weekend

• 3328 posts
  • from The Emerald City
niskio wrote:

This! love love love :heart:

Hi to all Guys
what is written is copied from the C&D forum...much trouble with my English.

I fixed some of my pieces that I have at my parents' house, rearranged or removed and old stuff to make room for new pieces arrived a few months ago and never opened before.!
Some pieces arrived at the home of my friends and other facts ship to my brother.
My mother, my family along with my girl can not take anymore of my passion and obsession.

The Wall
Never exposed, still in package: Dirty Deeds 12 Pack, WWR HAROLD Kruschev Memorial Guard
& Dead Astronaut Gangsta SET....Monday arrived home from my brother.

Some details of individual shelves

Soon also update the collection that I have at my girlfriend's house  where i live

• 998 posts
  • from Southern California
niskio wrote:
Hi to all Guys
what is written is copied from the C&D forum...much trouble with my English.

I fixed some of my pieces that I have at my parents' house, rearranged or removed and old stuff to make room for new pieces arrived a few months ago and never opened before.!
Some pieces arrived at the home of my friends and other facts ship to my brother.
My mother, my family along with my girl can not take anymore of my passion and obsession.

The Wall
Never exposed, still in package: Dirty Deeds 12 Pack, WWR HAROLD Kruschev Memorial Guard
& Dead Astronaut Gangsta SET....Monday arrived home from my brother.

Some details of individual shelves

Soon also update the collection that I have at my girlfriend's house  where i live

Nice!

Instagram: BoboPfitz

kathie
for the custom mini greeter...excuse the delay in replying,
but I do not remember who the artist is, I bought this piece at an affordable price on the bay....is cute as a job even though I probably would have left the eyes natural color GID

nice collection, although i've seen it before on CAD :P

• 290 posts
  • from San Francisco & Bay Area
very impressive collection. You're going to need a very large building to display the work. Looking forward to seeing more of your treasures.

GUYS Grazie a tutti :!: 
Some pieces a little neglected, but always amazing
BOMB SQUDT

ELITE GUNNER
WWR Nom NW Bramble - Armstrong EMGY NYC - Desert Combat Bertie Mk 1
Michael Lau - Tom Kid bought two or three years ago never shown
TROUBLE BOYS S00 [NKD] GID Perp SET & TERROR BOYS - OOZE NO. 13 [NIGHTMARE]
Rearrange my girlfriend's house

Apecycling: Coolrain X JeAA R.A.D.C.O.M.
one of the most beautiful 1/6 scale figures, for my taste!
I love the figures of Coolrain, and I hope that in the future I can buy a pleasant piece of this brand,
but the work of Eugene JeAA, is a masterpiece! majestic is his art.... :D

GRAZIE Kirby

• 3328 posts
  • from The Emerald City
daaaaaaaang!

1, 2  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.070s | 11 Queries | GZIP : Off