What did you get for X-Mas?

1, 2, 3, 4  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

I got my gift a little early. Just in time to see Sam Shields and the Pack crush the Titans.

55 Inch Samsung LED 3D Smart TV

• 332 posts
  • from Inland Empire, CA
super nice TV. That picture doesn't do it Justice.

No not at all. Was watching Lord of the Rings on Blue Ray last night looked soo good!

• 2623 posts
  • from Flagstaff, AZ - no it's not like Phoenix
Fun game to watch. I just have this voice in the back of my head that they will lose in the playoffs because of a missed field goal. McCarthy is making his usual rocket science approach to coaching.

Football is a good way to test a TV because of the fast action. I prefer using hockey, but that's not going to happen.

Toy Collection and other crap on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/thotfulspot/

• 3328 posts
  • from The Emerald City
We decided we're getting tattoos for christmas this year, making appointments on wednesday :D

• 2623 posts
pandabandit12 wrote:
We decided we're getting tattoos for christmas this year, making appointments on wednesday :D

I'm getting interviewed on Friday by a UK tattoo magazine about my sleeves. They want to do an article about Rotofugi, designer toys, and designer toy tattoos. Should be interesting.

Toy Collection and other crap on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/thotfulspot/

• 2623 posts
WAIT! Where's the tree skirt? by thotfulspot, on Flickr

Our cat loves the Pooh Christmas tree skirt. It took her about 5 minutes after it was out to curl up under the tree. We woke up one morning last week to find she had pulled the whole skirt onto the back side and made a nest.

Thotfulspot wrote:
Fun game to watch. I just have this voice in the back of my head that they will lose in the playoffs because of a missed field goal. McCarthy is making his usual rocket science approach to coaching.

Football is a good way to test a TV because of the fast action. I prefer using hockey, but that's not going to happen.

Crosby Scares the hell out of me going into the playoffs.

pandabandit12 wrote:

I really need another Tattoo. Congrats!

crunch wrote:
I got my gift a little early. Just in time to see Sam Shields and the Pack crush the Titans.

55 Inch Samsung LED 3D Smart TV

Congrats Austin! I have the same tv, you're gonna love it!

• 2623 posts
crunch wrote:
Thotfulspot wrote:

Crosby Scares the hell out of me going into the playoffs. .

pandabandit12 wrote:

I really need another Tattoo. Congrats!

At least the doink went the right direction this week. I love the fact the Chicago Tribune called the Bears 28 to 13 win a rout.

My wife made me take a break from tattoos for a few months. Something about paying for Christmas.

Skelves, Squadts, Squbes, and we will see what else :bottomsup:

I got a bags unlimited gift certificate so I can finally protect the hundred or so prints in my flat file, a new wallet, some foldey chairs for camping, a cool Labyrinth ludo necklace and Labyrinth "pixel people" cross stitch my girlfriend made for me and a bunch of other smaller things.

BUT the best x-mas gift of all was getting to see Greenhorn play again one last time saturday night. It was truly like turning back the clock 20 years and combined with all the early x-mas activities my family did over the weekend made for one of the best days of my life.

IMG_2148 by lastheathen, on Flickr

"At this point it's all just lines..." -A. Horkey

• 463 posts
  • from Western MA
pandabandit12 wrote:

I'm getting matching Christmas tattoos with two friends on Wed! Yay!

Tattoos sound like a great Xmas gift. I received a Grail piece today!

• 644 posts
  • from Canadian Wilds with bears and owls and stuff.
Just in time for the tree-show-off. Absolutely adore him Vanessa <3

And, look what the ghost of Christmas Post left in my mailbox!

1, 2, 3, 4  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.161s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off