akanekun's stuff

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

So my collection is spread between my workplace and home, with several items lying around in piles (like my caveys) and others simply not pictured. Haven't managed to get my hands on any CP pieces since I'm still rather new to it all, so apologies to those who came here looking for CP goodies. I really need to figure out a better way of displaying things after seeing all the collections here. @_@

Office shelf:

Home cabinet (the cloth is in place to prevent UV destruction since it's by a window):

• 3328 posts
  • from The Emerald City
My little Pony! :heart: next paycheck we're getting another detolf for our vintage stuffs/let things have more wiggle room :]

and can't really see em but i can make out pumpkins, u came to the right place...halloween would slaughter in a poll of favorite holiday with this group :ghostie:

pandabandit12 wrote:
My little Pony! :heart: next paycheck we're getting another detolf for our vintage stuffs/let things have more wiggle room :]

and can't really see em but i can make out pumpkins, u came to the right place...halloween would slaughter in a poll of favorite holiday with this group :ghostie:

Yah! I definitely need to get another cabinet or something so I can start consolidating things back home.

Haha, yes, as far as I'm concerned there aren't any other holidays but Halloween. ^^

Dang! That's old school Sergey Safonov (the green/ white guy, the name's escaping me at the moment). Either way, it's nice!

Awesome, you've got one of Camilla d'Errico's Blueberry GID Kuros :) Did you get it from Comic Con, or through Inner Sanctum?

I have him and both Usagiman versions too ^^ great pieces.

crazylikeafox11 wrote:
Dang! That's old school Sergey Safonov (the green/ white guy, the name's escaping me at the moment). Either way, it's nice!

Thanks! He had brought a set of his little guys to Designer Con last year, so I picked him up along with the Moon Fox and Kluth figures. I guess that means he still makes them on occasion?

TashaLlama wrote:
Awesome, you've got one of Camilla d'Errico's Blueberry GID Kuros :) Did you get it from Comic Con, or through Inner Sanctum?

I have him and both Usagiman versions too ^^ great pieces.

Got it from Comic Con! Has her signature on his perky butt no less. :lol:

Agreed! When I got the Usagimans it turned out that my SO was friends with Mari from way back when so it was a pleasant surprise for him to see her again while I picked up the loot. ^^

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.068s | 11 Queries | GZIP : Off