vramirez collection

1, 2  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

• 811 posts
  • from Southern California
OK so not exactly my collection. but I figure a quick snap of my meager CP stuff (minus a small plasma skelve I have on my desk at work) while I was dusting the kids would help keep me off the persons of interest list ;) actual pictures will be coming. Right now they are all over the place and I'm trying to figure out a way to display them in one confined area (not that I have a lot). Plus I cant seem to find the time recently.

• 160 posts
  • from San Diego, CA
Very nice so far. I'm jealous of the Doc Squadt and the Scram. Thanks for sharing!!!

Love the Boo Skelve and Bubblegut....

• 774 posts
  • from New Hampshire
I love your CMR pieces!!! Very nice :)

Nice one! I'm still trying to find the pink bubblegut

WTB :
Orange Masao
White Masao
Specter Kuma
Any Batgirl

I'm suspicious....

• 774 posts
  • from New Hampshire
stacyjean wrote:
I'm suspicious....

Heh heh :batman:

• 811 posts
Thanks guys. Still trying to get my hands on the green bubblegut and crumbeater. Love that set but missed it.

stacyjean wrote:
I'm suspicious....

As you should be. I was wearing my sinister mustache when I posted that.

• 3328 posts
  • from The Emerald City
vramirez wrote:
Thanks guys. Still trying to get my hands on the green bubblegut and crumbeater. Love that set but missed it.

i'll trade you my green crumbeater for your pink one! i know prob not lol just throwin it out there...it's killing me that FlipperRyan has one on ebay right now :[

i love group shots like that when rearranging/cleaning, so many great pieces you have in there :]

• 811 posts
pandabandit12 wrote:
vramirez wrote:

i'll trade you my green crumbeater for your pink one! i know prob not lol just throwin it out there...it's killing me that FlipperRyan has one on ebay right now :[

i love group shots like that when rearranging/cleaning, so many great pieces you have in there :]

Oddly enough I hate pink but I absolutely love these and im stingy and want both lol. Yeah I saw that. its terrible that people do crap like that. And super annoying when it is something you really want. Good luck on getting the pink!

• 137 posts
  • from West Texas
Lovely collection V! Some really great pieces there. :)

• 3075 posts
  • from Portland, OR
Great look collection, Vanessa! You've got several pieces that I missed out on. I really like your DrilOne Bossy Bear!

pandabandit12 wrote:
vramirez wrote:

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
Love your collection, Vanessa! Very nice! :bottomsup:

• 811 posts
Thanks Guys. There is more but some of it is boxed and some didnt fit in the picture.

Rich - I love bossy bear. I even have the huge one so that was a must have. Kinda bummed I missed the girl Bossy Bear Dril had at SDCC.

vramirez wrote:
stacyjean wrote:
I'm suspicious....

As you should be. I was wearing my sinister mustache when I posted that.

Mmmmm Hmmmmm

1, 2  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.113s | 11 Queries | GZIP : Off