Dok A custom Skuttle

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

This is a commission I had Dok A do a few years back, but I thought I'd share with you guys here since I've never actually shared this anywhere else online.

I have every original mold Skuttle by Touma (except for two: an early clear gray version and a version that was only given out to retailer friends) and I stopped collecting them after only crazy X versions and anything other than the original mold kept getting released.

Still a kick-ass piece that I have displayed to this day (which is rare for me as my collection display has had much turn over throughout the years). These are actually photos that Dok had sent to me prior to shipping the little bastard so I can't take photo credit!

ImageImageImageImage

If you're not familiar with Skuttles, they have a hidden long neck that is extendable. Love what he did with the base of the neck that you can see through the shell!

That is pretty amazing.

• 3075 posts
  • from Portland, OR
Wow, That's really cool!! Thanks for sharing that with us!

Wow, that us awesome!
That see through shell is great idea.

• 463 posts
  • from Western MA
Wow

Thanks! I sent him a clear blank Skuttle to work on and my only request was that some parts be kept clear. He really did an amazing job on the back shell with the inner details. Love the eyes and the tiny rivets all over too!

Wow... this is a really cool looking piece! Lucky you, and thanks for sharing this. :D

My collection in flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vihkter/

• 160 posts
  • from San Diego, CA
This piece is super dope...I am really digging the colors...thanks for sharing...

Very cool custom!

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.087s | 11 Queries | GZIP : Off