New Commission Pics!

1, 2, 3

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

• 3269 posts
  • from Chandler, AZ
These are awesome, Eddie!!! :bravo:

That's a beautiful commissioned set by Squink! I :heart: them!!!

What a lovely idea. Awesome!

Hope's Mother wrote:
I'm glad you found stuff that you love, but I guess this stuff doesn't appeal to me. I don't get it, but I appreciate that you have your own unique taste.

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?
I love Munkos figures to begin with but then add Squink's style to them and they turn out beautiful! I really like them.

brandtpeters wrote:
for the record Yerflap -- if someone is going to be hard as steel about opinions it's you -- I can count on it like I can count on a brain freeze after downing a slurpee to fast...

The 4 seasons Munkos are adorable! Definitely like them =3.

Unbelievable !!! You should charge admission ! I'd pay to see that inperson. I keep going over it and over it feeling much better about my toy hordeing. No where close to yours just meaning i cant stop.Yes it does take an understanding mate to tolerate cases of creatures all over the house. But isn't it fun when non collectors (is there a proper name for these people ?) come over look past you while you re talking to them bc they are staring at all the 'things' in the cases. I love that. I wonder sometimes if the mothers of my sons freinds will let them come back over. Sorry... I get excited and side tracked... Amazing seasons! Love them!!!

the set looks really great!! cool idea and great execution by Squink. he does some really wonderful work with his customs...

My collection in flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vihkter/

WOW! Those new pieces by Squink are wonderful! SO jealous of your collection. Really amazing!

Love the commissioned set by Squink! Really beautiful!!

• 160 posts
  • from San Diego, CA
One cubicle of your Detolf shits on my entire so called collection. The Squinks are awesome too...I am so jealous right now.

• 137 posts
  • from West Texas
WOWZA!!! Absolutely stunning, every single piece. Thank you so much for sharing your collection with us. I'm still trying to get my wife to allow 1 shelf in the house. :tsktsktsk: Most of my pieces are at work.

1, 2, 3

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.099s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off