Hopeewon's Wall of Awesome - Aug 2013

1, 2, 3  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

I was going to hold off on posting new pics, because I have lots more to hang on the staircase wall. Three months and a broken heel later, and I haven't had the chance. So here is my somewhat current wall of awesome. Thanks for looking!

(Ghost cat!)

Hope's Mother wrote:
I'm glad you found stuff that you love, but I guess this stuff doesn't appeal to me. I don't get it, but I appreciate that you have your own unique taste.

what is the CP sketch to the left of the little medic?

The wall looks great. Very nice collection. When we moved into our 2900 sq ft. house 3 years ago i thought there would be plenty of wall space, but it is already rapidly running out!

"At this point it's all just lines..." -A. Horkey

Thanks so much Greenhorn!

greenhorn1 wrote:

That's a Travis Louie sketch, Maurice, from the Winter Salon show.

Hope's Mother wrote:
I'm glad you found stuff that you love, but I guess this stuff doesn't appeal to me. I don't get it, but I appreciate that you have your own unique taste.

• 2623 posts
  • from Flagstaff, AZ - no it's not like Phoenix
I'm trying to figure out how to do the blank wall.

Toy Collection and other crap on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/thotfulspot/

hopeewon wrote:
Thanks so much Greenhorn!

greenhorn1 wrote:

That's a Travis Louie sketch, Maurice, from the Winter Salon show.

ahhh i see. from a distance it looks like a cat with giant eyes so I didn't recognize it.

"At this point it's all just lines..." -A. Horkey

Thotfulspot wrote:

CHALLENGE!

Hope's Mother wrote:

greenhorn1 wrote:
ahhh i see. from a distance it looks like a cat with giant eyes so I didn't recognize it.

Your eyes do not deceive:

Hope's Mother wrote:

• 2623 posts
  • from Flagstaff, AZ - no it's not like Phoenix
My wall 6' feet longer than the flight of stairs and 3 stories tall. We've got things to go on it. Just trying to figure out how to get that high without scaffolding.

Ron

hopeewon wrote:
Thotfulspot wrote:

CHALLENGE!

Toy Collection and other crap on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/thotfulspot/

• 3075 posts
  • from Portland, OR
Hey Lady, you have a very nice wall.

• 3075 posts
  • from Portland, OR
Thotfulspot wrote:
My wall 6' feet longer than the flight of stairs and 3 stories tall. We've got things to go on it. Just trying to figure out how to get that high without scaffolding.
Prescription drugs?

Very Nice! :bravo:

awesome stuffs u got there :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WTB :
Orange Masao
White Masao
Specter Kuma
Any Batgirl

Thotfulspot wrote:

I know! We have pot lights in the ceiling, and I have no idea how we are ever going to change the bulbs without hiring a construction crew that comes with their own scaffolding. So far, our solution has been to just not turn on those lights.

Hope's Mother wrote:

That is an awesome wall!
Wow-- I dream about having too much wall space....

You have created a beautiful art wall... love it! :)

1, 2, 3  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.111s | 11 Queries | GZIP : Off