pandabandit12's much loved collection

1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

Wow great set ups! Love the color separation and the wide range of toys.... Nice to see some old action figures mixed in!

Sweet collection man, that rsin stuff looks like I'm tripping on... You know...

So organized, looks great! :]

• 286 posts
  • from Ye Olde Brooklyn
You have one of the sweetest pieces in your collection I've seen. Love your Skelves and Amanda Spayd stuff!

I love it when this thread gets bumped to the top because I cannot stop staring at your skelves!

Could you post more pics of that Rsin Labbit? That thing looks so cool.

• 218 posts
  • from San Francisco, Bay Area
I absolutely love your collection. In looking at the photos, it's like visiting a wonderful art museum. Or exploring the minds of extraordinary creative people. Some of you photos are masterworks unto themselves. Thank you for taking the time to organize these works and thank you for having the heart to share them with us.

• 137 posts
  • from lost in space
w0w!!

Always looking for awesome custom 5" MadL other

Dok A, Scribe, Tara Mcpherson, Kathie Olivas, Amanda Visell, JPK, Kevin Gosselin, the list goes on...

• 382 posts
  • from Los Angeles , CA
ninjaskills wrote:
w0w!!

+1 on that and just want to say that's one awesome Collection you got there so many great piece's to look at Thanks again for sharing...

• 310 posts
  • from South San Francisco, CA
I love everything about your collection. It shows a lot of time and effort on your part and the organization is fantastic. It's rather more like a museum. Very well done! And I have never seen that many Spayd's in one place. Truly jawdropping!

• 137 posts
  • from lost in space
SO much to love! OG Star Wars & Transformers are first in my heart!

Always looking for awesome custom 5" MadL other

Dok A, Scribe, Tara Mcpherson, Kathie Olivas, Amanda Visell, JPK, Kevin Gosselin, the list goes on...

1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

The Sideshow
Posted in: Show Off

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.297s | 11 Queries | GZIP : Off