currently addicted to...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?
Thank you Costco for making the bags larger and putting them into a 2 pack because the ones at the health food store were too small!

Soooooooooo good!

brandtpeters wrote:
for the record Yerflap -- if someone is going to be hard as steel about opinions it's you -- I can count on it like I can count on a brain freeze after downing a slurpee to fast...

yerflap wrote:
Thank you Costco for making the bags larger and putting them into a 2 pack because the ones at the health food store were too small!

Soooooooooo good!

Ooohh...what are these? They remind me of "Edamame" served at Japanese restaurants. Do you eat the entire pod?

• 5057 posts
  • from Canada eh?
dunnybunny wrote:
yerflap wrote:

Soooooooooo good!

Ooohh...what are these? They remind me of "Edamame" served at Japanese restaurants. Do you eat the entire pod?

They are a baked snack formed in pea-pod shape from dried peas and rice and lightly salted. So they are kinda like cheezies, crunchy, but made from peas.

brandtpeters wrote:
for the record Yerflap -- if someone is going to be hard as steel about opinions it's you -- I can count on it like I can count on a brain freeze after downing a slurpee to fast...

Snacking on ryvita & philadelphia

• 1718 posts
  • from A Brit in Seattle
fallen wrote:
Snacking on ryvita & philadelphia

Philadelphia... Luvleeeeeeee

Well we've been a good few hours drinking
So I'm going to say what everyone's thinking
If we're stuck on this ship and it's sinking
Then we might as well have a parade

I'm currently addicted to...oranges
nature's candy

Mangos . The colors inside and out. They look like paintings on the out side. Then you get to eat it. Exspensive though. I try to keep it to one every other day or so. ( they are usually 1.99 a piece!) just had em for 10 for 10$ so I'm trying to eat them before they go yucky.

pinterest
salt & vinegar chips
applegate natural & organic foods (cheddar cheese & chicken apple sausage are delicious)

Toymommie wrote:
Mangos . The colors inside and out. They look like paintings on the out side. Then you get to eat it. Exspensive though. I try to keep it to one every other day or so. ( they are usually 1.99 a piece!) just had em for 10 for 10$ so I'm trying to eat them before they go yucky.

You'd be very upset to know how many are just laying on the ground in South Florida thanks to the little picky squirrels who like to take one bite before moving onto the next one.

• 2099 posts
  • from Richmond, VA
  • Mod
dinkycow wrote:
pinterest
salt & vinegar chips
applegate natural & organic foods (cheddar cheese & chicken apple sausage are delicious)

Salt and Vinegar chips will be the death of my mouth. So so amazing, but so so evil.

EASheartsVinyl wrote:
dinkycow wrote:
pinterest
salt & vinegar chips

Salt and Vinegar chips will be the death of my mouth. So so amazing, but so so evil.

my tongue is destroyed and my lips are usually on fire afterwards- totally worth it.

• 2099 posts
  • from Richmond, VA
  • Mod
dinkycow wrote:
EASheartsVinyl wrote:
dinkycow wrote:
pinterest
salt & vinegar chips

my tongue is destroyed and my lips are usually on fire afterwards- totally worth it.

EASheartsVinyl wrote:
dinkycow wrote:
EASheartsVinyl wrote:
dinkycow wrote:
pinterest
salt & vinegar chips

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Barney

• 370 posts
  • from Massachooooooosets
Hmmmm....

For food- these stuffed hot finger peppers at the authentic
Italian deli/food import store just a mile or so from work. They stuff them with salty, delicious provolone and top quality proscuitto.

And then there's Joan. When she's onscreen I can't seem to catch my breath. Pure perfection.

• 2099 posts
  • from Richmond, VA
  • Mod
Those peppers sound amazing. I may actually be drooling.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Off Topic

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.314s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off