Wounded Sicklings by Yosiell Lorenzo

The Sideshow
Posted in: Art & Toys

Yosiell Lorenzo just released a new series of Sicklings. They're Wounded. I love them, but I'm biased.

Here's some more info on my site: http://www.jeremyriad.com/blog/toy-talk ... ll-lorenzo

Here's where to adopt a Wounded Sickling: http://shoplorenzo.storenvy.com/

• 581 posts
  • from Oakland Hills CA
Jojo's work rules!

"Lee LOVES the anus." - ingrownmayo

Grabbed the green one earlier today., Cant believe most of them are still available.

Love love love Yosiell's work ... but this round was just too expensive for me. I wasn't expecting the series to jump $50. Ah well.

Miskat wrote:
I want a smiley that rips off testicles and then sets them on fire.

I wanted one of these as well, but just as you said the price increase killed it for me

• 581 posts
  • from Oakland Hills CA
A lot of work goes into these for just $50 bucks. His characters have so much personality and the packaging and additional details are all top notch. Nice work man!

"Lee LOVES the anus." - ingrownmayo

Leecifer wrote:
A lot of work goes into these for just $50 bucks. His characters have so much personality and the packaging and additional details are all top notch. Nice work man!

$175

That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will now be written with blood.

I already spent too much and couldn't pick one of these up. And like others said, the jump in price also kind of hurt. I prefer more notice when the price of a toy is going to be over $150 just so I can plan for it. These are great pieces though! Really loved the tea sipping sicklings but I was sick for that release and unable to be online for them. *sad face*

The Sideshow
Posted in: Art & Toys

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.304s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off