Looking to Trade or Buy BP Original Resin Figures

The Sideshow
Posted in: Art & Toys

Hi all! Currently looking to purchase or trade for Brandt Peters original resin figures. Specifically, any using a black and white, Halloween (orange, black and white), or red and white color patterns. Sizes don't matter, post whatever you have big or small!

If you are looking to trade, I can offer the following:

Stingy Jack original hand-painted resin figure (Regular orange, black, and white color scheme)

Dead Bunny figure (with box and plastic inserts)

Entire Carnies mini figure line INCLUDING Ringmaster rare chase (includes all accessories)

Post pictures of what you'd be willing to trade, or name your price!

Oh, i also looking for Brandt Peters figures, but can't find anywhere. I heard that on ali maybe something, but couldn't find. I want to create collection on my official site, so if you interested in essays on this topic, enjoy =)

I recently read an interesting article on how to reproduce a good impression on a visitor on a website. About the design of the site, business cards, context advertising, I already know everything. The news for me was that experts advise placing the opening video on the main page. In their opinion, this is the best way to detain a visitor, tell about our advantages and motivated to buy. Frankly, I liked this idea. Now I think what it's better to do - create the live video with the director of the company or animated movie with motion graphics?

The Sideshow
Posted in: Art & Toys

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

remember me?

Time : 0.080s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off