CMR customs

   1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 41  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Chris Ryniak

Reply
  • User avatar
Any chance you'll have a custom sale? Or sell a few through CP sale?


  • User avatar
so Jeff Lamm has this new toy coming out. I know the wait list is long, but what's it gonna take to get this guy customized to match my freyja?
Image


  • User avatar
  • 2103 posts
  • from O-HI-O
  • Mod
  • profile
dinkycow wrote:
Any chance you'll have a custom sale? Or sell a few through CP sale?

NOt any time soon. I'll have a few at SDCC a few at D*C and the rest at Myplasticheart in Sept.

ghost&flower wrote:
so Jeff Lamm has this new toy coming out. I know the wait list is long, but what's it gonna take to get this guy customized to match my freyja?


Hmmm, ask me again in November.

The sculpt on the Greasebat is great...Walter Jacott (aka Chauskoskis) does really clean work.


  • User avatar
CMR wrote:
Hmmm, ask me again in November.

The sculpt on the Greasebat is great...Walter Jacott (aka Chauskoskis) does really clean work.


Image


CMR wrote:
dinkycow wrote:
Any chance you'll have a custom sale? Or sell a few through CP sale?

NOt any time soon. I'll have a few at SDCC a few at D*C and the rest at Myplasticheart in Sept.

So will any of your stuff from sdcc be available to the unfortunate people who aren't able to go to the con, like me

CMR wrote:
sea creature14 wrote:
hahaha im willing to take that risk for some freyja jello :D


most dedicated fan...ever.

:rockers:

  • User avatar
I need to remedy that my collection is missing some toothy-goodness ;)


  • User avatar
  • 2103 posts
  • from O-HI-O
  • Mod
  • profile
sea creature14 wrote:
CMR wrote:
dinkycow wrote:
Any chance you'll have a custom sale? Or sell a few through CP sale?

NOt any time soon. I'll have a few at SDCC a few at D*C and the rest at Myplasticheart in Sept.

So will any of your stuff from sdcc be available to the unfortunate people who aren't able to go to the con, like me


if they go unsold...most likely.

dinkycow wrote:
I need to remedy that my collection is missing some toothy-goodness ;)


oh, you just wait til you see what's coming. :D


  • User avatar
  • 1488 posts
  • from Long beach, CA.
  • profile
CMR, i sent a pm. any response would be appreciated.


  • User avatar
dinkycow wrote:
I need to remedy that my collection is missing some toothy-goodness ;)


oh, you just wait til you see what's coming. :D[/quote]

I hope you have some toothy goodness for Dcon cuz i need me one of your dunnys ^_^


  • User avatar
  • 450 posts
  • from Cleveland, Ohio
  • profile
It's kinda awesome to me that someone is asking about Chris customizing a Greasebat...

Jeff Lamm lives in Akron, just about a half-hour away. And is a fan of Chris' work, too!

Small little world. :)


  • User avatar
SBGallery wrote:
It's kinda awesome to me that someone is asking about Chris customizing a Greasebat...

Jeff Lamm lives in Akron, just about a half-hour away. And is a fan of Chris' work, too!

Small little world. :)



Well then hopefully I can get my hands (and chris's paint) on a greasbat because that will make it even cooler.


  • User avatar
  • 3061 posts
  • from van down by the river
  • profile
Pretty nice coverage here on spankystokes for CMR....

http://www.spankystokes.com/2010/04/chr ... culpt.html

Miskat wrote:
I have a "list" and now they're on it

brandtpeters wrote:
I think this whole thing happened just to hear i love plastic say... You FAIL wooden Jesus.

Miskat wrote:
damn, why are you such an asshat, Matthew


http://www.flickr.com/photos/buckley78/

  • User avatar
i love plastic wrote:
Pretty nice coverage here on spankystokes for CMR....

http://www.spankystokes.com/2010/04/chr ... culpt.html


I agree with the 'garden gnome' idea. I would love a bunch of 'creatures' in my garden and I'm sure I'm not the only one.


  • User avatar
  • 2103 posts
  • from O-HI-O
  • Mod
  • profile
I'll have to do some concrete casting tests :lol:

the shipping costs are going to be killer..


  • User avatar
  • 3061 posts
  • from van down by the river
  • profile
I would like to see a line of CMR garden gnomes. They would be totally rockstar.

Miskat wrote:
I have a "list" and now they're on it

brandtpeters wrote:
I think this whole thing happened just to hear i love plastic say... You FAIL wooden Jesus.

Miskat wrote:
damn, why are you such an asshat, Matthew


http://www.flickr.com/photos/buckley78/


   1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 41  

The Sideshow
Posted in: Chris Ryniak

Reply

Topic tools: ← Previous topicNext topic →

cron
remember me?

Time : 0.331s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off